A Venue for All Occasions
St. Cecilia Music Center’s historic building has been a community treasure since its dedication in 1894. Over the years, this downtown landmark has served as a home for St. Cecilia’s School of Music and performance programs, and many area arts organizations. Each of its lovely rooms has also been the perfect place for musical recitals, rehearsals, recording sessions, theatrical performances, business meetings, conferences, seminars and banquets as well as luncheons, parties, wedding receptions, baby showers, wedding showers, family reunions and more.
- Convenient downtown location
- Exclusive caterers (to view, click upper right on Rentals)
- Experienced staff
- Wireless Internet
- Elegant room appointments
- Barrier-free; Smoke-free
- A close proximity to dining, lodging and parking
- Non-profit rates
- Rehearsal and recording rates
For more details on room rental or Terryberry Gallery click on links on the upper right corner of this page.