GIVE FOR THE FUTURE
When you give to St. Cecilia Music Center’s Endowment, you are doing your part in securing the organization’s financial strength for generations to come.
Why make a gift to the Endowment? Your gift will:
- provide a revenue stream to support annual general operating expenses.
- support the growth of world-class musical programming.
- help expand the School of Music with additional programs and scholarship opportunities.
- contribute to the preservation and maintenance of our historic building.
How can I give to the Endowment?
- One-Time Gifts: Contributions to the endowment can be a one-time gift of cash and/or appreciated assets, such as stock or other securities.
- Pledges: For your convenience, pledges may be payable over a three-to-five-year period.
- Planned Giving: Commitments of charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, life insurance, and bequest provisions may benefit donors while supporting our efforts for years to come. Learn more here.
- Naming Opportunities: Naming opportunities are available for individuals, foundations, and companies who contribute at specified levels. These opportunities are available upon request.
For more information, please contact Development Director Lauren Cooper at 616.459.2224 ext.205.