SCMC enters its 14th season of presenting world-renowned jazz performers. The Jazz Series reads like the “who’s who” in the jazz world. This season includes four consummate jazz performers with phenomenal groups to back them. Grammy-award winning, legendary, rising star, renowned, brilliant…this are all adjectives used when people describe the performers coming to SCMC’s Jazz Series this season!
SCMC will require proof of fully-vaccinated status, or a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours, for anyone age 12 or older to attend a concert at our venue. In areas with substantial and high transmission, the CDC recommends that everyone (including fully vaccinated individuals) wear a mask in public indoor settings to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, especially the Delta variant, and to protect others. To that end, SCMC is requiring all attendees—regardless of age or vaccination status—to wear a mask while in the building. Attendees will need to bring photo ID and proof of vaccination, or a negative test, the night of a concert.
All staff, volunteers and artists entering the venue are required to be fully vaccinated as well. This policy is in line with many other venues, presenters, promoters and artists and is meant to ensure, as best we can, that live music returns to the stage this season.
If you have tickets to an upcoming performance and are unwilling or unable to abide by this policy please contact our box office at least 48 hours before the performance for a refund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you subscribe to the Chamber and Jazz Series, you receive 20% off the single ticket price.
- If you subscribe to either the Chamber or Jazz Series, you receive 15% off the single ticket price.
- You may add any or ALL of the three WinterFest concerts to your subscription and receive 15% off the single ticket price.
- We do not offer subscriptions to the Acoustic Café Folk Series, however as a subscriber, you have the benefit of purchasing tickets to these concerts prior to the general public.
- You have the benefit of choosing your seats and are guaranteed those seats for the season.
Please contact our Box Office Manager at email@example.com or 616.459.2224 x201 with any questions.
Subscriptions are on sale now. Single tickets will be available for purchase on June 1.
Concerts & Tickets
- Sam Bush
- Rodney Crowell
- CMS: From Prague to Vienna
- Leo Kottke
- The Milk Carton Kids
- Watkins Family Hour
- Joshua Redman Quartet
- CMS: Romantic Perspectives
- May Erlewine
- Christian McBride + Edgar Meyer
- Christian McBride + Cyrille Aimee
- Christian McBride + Inside Straight
- Dee Dee Bridgewater + Bill Charlap
- CMS: The Jazz Effect
- Delfeayo Marsalis + Uptown Jazz Orchestra
- Shawn Colvin
- Judy Collins
- Box Office Information
- Student Ticket Program
- Other Events at SCMC