St. Cecilia Music Center is committed to providing quality music education and making instruction and performance opportunities accessible to people of all ages, backgrounds, economic means, and levels of ability.
School of Music students are eligible for financial aid consideration if the applicant is experiencing personal or family financial hardship.
Financial aid candidates must fill out an application and provide all requested documents to the School of Music Administrator. Once all items are received, the application will be reviewed to determine eligibility and dollar amount. The candidate will then be given a unique promo code to use when registering for their ensemble.
- The receipt of any financial aid assumes that the applicant is successfully engaged in his or her ensemble or class (i.e. arrives to SCMC on time, maintains exemplary attendance, etc.).
- Financial aid may be discontinued in cases where the applicant has not shown satisfactory attendance and progress as determined by the Education Director, conductor or instructor.
- The amount of financial aid will be determined on an individual basis based on estimated need and available funds.
Financial aid is given on an annual basis. To continue receiving aid in a subsequent year, the applicant must reapply.
Application deadlines for the 2021 – 2022 school year are:
- Stella Royce Piano Camp: June 15, 2021
- Youth & Adult Ensembles first semester: August 25, 2021
- Youth & Adult Ensembles second semester: December 22, 2021
Applications must be complete and on time in order to be processed and will be reviewed in the order by which the completed application is received.