Community Engagement Director – Part-Time
Experience the rewards of giving your time and sharing your talents. Become a St. Cecilia Music Center volunteer!
JOIN THE CONCERT CREW
- Ushers: Take tickets, hand out programs, welcome patrons and answer their questions.
- Reception hosts: Refresh post-concert refreshments.
- Set-up and clean-up staff: Set up tables and food beforehand and help clean up afterwards.
HELP WITH OUR YOUTH ENSEMBLES
- Audition room monitors: Facilitate the sign-in and recording of each student’s audition at the beginning of each semester.
- Youth ensemble fun night helpers: Serve food and beverages.
BECOME AN OUTREACH PERFORMER
- Perform in retirement and nursing homes and for other special events.
LEND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Music librarians: File, sort and distribute music to the various ensembles.
- Administrative assistants: Help with mailings, filing, fundraising, putting inserts in programs and all the other jobs that ease the paper crunch.
KEEP OUR BUILDING BEAUTIFUL
- Plant flowers, pull weeds and help keep the outside of our historic building looking its very best.